lundi 21 mars 2011

Flash of certain months of fight
Strick back all over your leaves
Flashback moments of terror
Cramp down my stomach bread
This elevation of senses

Jesus in my left hand
Part of You in my bodysuit
Discovered faculties never imagined before
With you

Take a treatment, forever let’s see?
Things of this " so-called chaos "
Frightened for has while
I battled them
' Cause I looked forward and seen a different way of loving.

Was it programmed?
God,
What will be my next, this close future

Stuck in my imagination
This ability to move my vision of things

Glasses won’ t change a thing
I could let it go
I control myself

Music heat gets high
I feel heat spreading over my body
Expanding all over the room

With transmission machines
Everything got down
Technical crash

Aucun commentaire: