dimanche 24 février 2008

After Brazil

Back in Paris, I can’t sleep right now.
2.30 a.m past and still sticked in my head
Rythm time of Brazil.

Difficult to get asleep.
Couldn’t write to you before,
No time,
A loan to make introspections of my feelings ,
Impossible ! Never alone !

Family surrenders all the tim along,
Laugh, talk, dance….
Every everything you oughta got
Communicate with the craziest tribe

Amazing ; I can’t describe feelings in blaming my ego;
Got a pushy- bill-hit it
To explain the warness, generosity
Clearfully the bony sincerity of those,
Never met before

A love like this can’t hurt you,
Just euphoria and addiction, risky !
Do we loose this humanity in Europe ?
Are people aware of happiness ,
Because sometimes it drives me crazy;

Without family where do we go ?
Another way of life ?
Point of hanging up your mind and ideas of love,
Meeting MAN ,
YOU MAN,
HUMAN ;

Trust me that’s not comparable to faith;
Could talk for hours
And hourts, and yoghourts,
Words are no uses;

Seen difficult country sides,
Lens- escapes, desert of dunes,
Sand everywhere,
Qui l’eau meters of beaches ,
Coco nuts and boiled water

My war 26 °C ,
Never seen this before;
Heaven, no refresh !

Aucun commentaire: